NOTICE In an effort to keep up with the growing demand for quality rental costumes for my ballet customers, we are nearing completion on the following costumes that can still be rented for YAGP this season.
1) Child sized lavender and white classical tutu, with 11" skirt. For Lilac Fairy, Sugarplum, Dulcinea
2) Ladies extra small/small red classical tutu with black and ivory embellishments, 14" skirt. For Kitri, Nutcracker Spanish, Esmeralda (maybe)
3) Child sized white classical tutu, with 11" skirt. Suitable for La Bayadere Kingdom of Shades. Could be temporarily decorated for Aurora, Sugarplum, Paquita
4) Adult romantic, peasant, darker pink tulle skirt with ribbon edge, pink bodice, apron. For La Fille Mal Gardee, Coppelia, possibly Giselle peasant pas or Swan Lake pas de trois. Or Napoli.
5) Adult romantic, peasant, teal blue bodice, blue tulle skirts with ribbon edge. Best for Giselle, but any other peasant piece is possible, too.
6) Adult romantic, peasant, rust brown bodice, dark ivory tulle skirts with ribbon edge. La Fille, Coppelia, Giselle, Swan Lake, Bournonville
7) Adult romantic, white, long tulle skirts. Giselle, or add wings for Les Sylphides/La Sylphide
8) Adult classical, yellow bodice with yellow 14" skirt and rose colored tulle overlay.
9) Adult romantic, pale pink tulle skirts with pink, lavender and green ribbons. Pink bodice.
And, if there's something you're looking for but don't see, please call to see if we can put it together for you anyway.
The Costume Lady is the place to go when you need a very special costume. Ballet dancers, ballroom dancers, modern dancers, ice skaters, and synchronized swimmers have been wearing my creations since 1985. Romantic and classical tutus are my specialty, along with men's ballet tunics. My goal is simple: I want your performance to be enhanced by my designs. A Costume Lady design is a stunning statement about your passion and dedication to your art. I've been dancing since I was five and I understand what a dancer expects from a costume. I do not offer a catalog. Everything is custom made to suit each individual customer, with attention to the small details that make such a difference in how a costume looks and how long it will last. Each garment is lovingly crafted from beautiful materials, giving life to the design. Please browse the photo galleries and don't hesitate to call or email with any questions you may have.
Susi-The Costume Lady
The Costume Lady 4360 Montebello Drive, Suite 1200 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 USA phone: 719--388-2190